FOCUS ON FALL FITNESS!
October – December 2022 Online Small Group Classes
Tuesdays, 12:00pm – 1:00pm and/or via recording: “Power Pilates with Props”
- Total body strength and flexibility conditioning on the mat and standing.
- Exercises integrate STOTT PILATES® Principles and Fascial Movement Variables™ to enhance overall movement quality and ensure a safe, effective workout.
- Props required: 2 Toning Balls** or similar, Flex-band**, Large Mini Stability Ball, yoga block, a chair for standing moves, and towels for bolstering as needed.
Thursdays, 5:00pm – 6:00pm and/or via recording: “MELT for Essential Pilates”
- MELT® Restore and Performance techniques will prepare you for a stronger, more efficient Pilates practice by rejuvenating the supportive qualities of your connective tissue system; decreasing tension, improving alignment, encouraging proper muscle activation, and increasing joint stability and mobility.
- Pilates exercises performed on and off the foam roller will target key areas for postural balance, spine health, and balanced whole-body conditioning with a focus on preventing chronic pain while boosting energy, dynamic balance, and confidence.
- Props required: 1 MELT roller, 1 half roller (or rolled beach towel).